Monday, December 14, 2009

Home Invassion or Not...

Picture this: It's 5:00 a.m. you wake up because you heard sounds in the house. Your heart is racing, thoughts are rushing through your mind. And you think to yourself why is this dog still sleeping by the side of my bed and not ripping the person to shreds who's in my house. Well it's a good thing. You finally get brave and get up to check and see what is going on and find your 18 mo old in the bathroom having a grand ol' time covered in toothpaste. At this time you don't know if you want to yell at her or cry because you realize it's not a home invasion. And it's at this moment that she looks up at you toothbrush in hand and says in the sweetest voice "brush teeth" . I looked at this child and asked her what am I going to do with you, and I swear to you this is what she said "luv me" . I think God himself was looking down on this child and thinking I better intervene or she's had.
So yes I think it's going to be a long day, but look at the bright side, she's already had her bath...
I guess these are the thing's I'm going to look back on and laugh at, but not today.

2 comments:

  1. That is not as bad as two pounds of butter thrown on the wall. Hurry to the store and get the spiral notebook before these gems leave your mind.Grammy Sammy

    ReplyDelete